Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
13b build
Hey so I'm tearing out my 13b for awhile to rebuild it. I have not rebuilt one before but have turned a few down. I'm looking to rebuild it for a nice turbo. What are some good places to research? What are other experiences with rebuilding these guys, and what do you do for turbo size, what parts to get, what to stay away from ect?

I know enough where I'm not useless with these motors but when it comes to building them for power I'm completely lost lol help?Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
Responder
(16-03-2019, 08:13 AM)ask77 escribió: Hey so I'm tearing out my 13b for awhile to rebuild it. I have not rebuilt one before but have turned a few down. I'm looking to rebuild it for a nice turbo. What are some good places to research? What are other experiences with rebuilding these guys, and what do you do for turbo size, what parts to get, what to stay away from ect?

I know enough where I'm not useless with these motors but when it comes to building them for power I'm completely lost lol help?

Hola. No estaria mal, ya que estas en un foro español,  te  molestaras un poco en usar el traductor. Sin acritud ehh
Preparando un nuevo proyecto..........
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)